We’ve outlined the basic information for this recipe below. I think that you’ll find it’s quite easy to make, meaning that even a novice can pull it off. The ingredients are all readily accessible in most US and international grocery or baking food stores.
Serving Size: 4 Dozen Cookies
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Calories Per Serving: 135
Grams Of Fat Per Serving: 4
3 Tablespoons Of Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
3/4 Cup Of Softened Butter
3/4 Cup Of Light Brown Sugar
1 1/4 Cups Of White All Purpose Baking Flour
1 Teaspoon Of Liquid Vanilla Extract
1 3/4 Cups Of Butterscotch Chips
3 Cups Of Uncooked Rolled Oats
1/2 Teaspoon Of Table Salt
3/4 Cup Of White Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Of Fresh Ground Cinnamon
2 Whole Eggs
1. First you will need to preheat your oven to 375°F or 190°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl thoroughly beat together the white granulated sugar, softened butter, and light brown sugar. The stirring can be done manually or with an electric mixing device.
3. Thoroughly stir into your cookie batter the whole eggs, liquid vanilla extract, and Kahlua coffee liqueur.
4. Using a separate mixing bowl sift together the white baking flour, baking soda, fresh ground cinnamon, and table salt.
5. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the butter base cookie batter.
6. Stir the uncooked rolled oats and butterscotch chips into your batter.
7. Drop large scoops of the delicious cookie dough on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Don’t forget to let the kids taste a little raw cookie dough.
8. Bake each cookie batch for approximately 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
9. Let the cookies cool on a wire wrack before serving them.
If you are interested in trying out variations of this same recipe, then simply swap the Kahlua Coffee Liqueur with Baileys Irish Cream, Amarula Cream Liqueur, Carolans Irish Cream, Saint Brendan’s, or any flavored liqueur of your choosing. I should also mention that the recipe is very flexible, so please do feel free to play around with the liqueur depending on how strong you want that particular flavor note to be. With regard to the butterscotch chips, those can be substituted for either white or milk chocolate chips instead.
We hope that you enjoyed this great recipe.[ad_2]
Source by John A McConnell